STD
inflation - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: inflation (/showthread.php?tid=4080)

inflation - larsalan - 11-10-2012

By god shit is getting so high. I've had a bitch of a time starting my car for 2 or 3 days. Now the glow light isn't working. Ok, so that's the trouble the plugs are burning up again. I swear I put some in last year.
I had 2 spare in the glove. Check the first one-ok, second burned out, third burned out.
Ok, so I replaced 2 and have no more spares so why bother to check the rest. Call the auto store and they wanna get eighteen and a half dollars on 1 plug. You mean to tell me if I was to replace all five I need to drop a benjamin?! What in the fuck is this world coming to.

Called the other store and they don't have bosch but some other stuff, beck-arnley, imc, whatever
and those fuckers wanted up like $22-25 a pop. Fuck all that noise

RE: inflation - Purplecomputer - 11-10-2012

(11-10-2012, 02:44 PM)larsalan By god shit is getting so high. I've had a bitch of a time starting my car for 2 or 3 days. Now the glow light isn't working. Ok, so that's the trouble the plugs are burning up again. I swear I put some in last year.
I had 2 spare in the glove. Check the first one-ok, second burned out, third burned out.
Ok, so I replaced 2 and have no more spares so why bother to check the rest. Call the auto store and they wanna get eighteen and a half dollars on 1 plug. You mean to tell me if I was to replace all five I need to drop a benjamin?! What in the fuck is this world coming to.

Called the other store and they don't have bosch but some other stuff, beck-arnley, imc, whatever
and those fuckers wanted up like $22-25 a pop. Fuck all that noise

I hear ya man, shit is crazy

i edited my comment cause I didnt want to offend anyone.

RE: inflation - sassparilla_kid - 11-10-2012

I just order them, $8/plug online

RE: inflation - Greazzer - 11-10-2012

Hey,

Next time i hit the yard, do you want me to grab you 5 ?

RE: inflation - larsalan - 11-10-2012

@Greazzer
Hell, yeah take them from the yard. I seen them on amazon for $12/ea
I like bosch to match all the others.
If I remember the 2 I replaced just now were not the same 2 I replaced last year. So I hope to be good for a bit but, I always want a few in the glove box Wink

RE: inflation - Greazzer - 11-10-2012

OK ... I think I am going on Veterans Day. I got the day off, so its my day. LOL. I will grab you 5. PM your address again. I cannot locate it right now. Thanks ...

RE: inflation - sassparilla_kid - 11-11-2012

I just got 5 Bosch for like $40, from autohausaz, yo

RE: inflation - larsalan - 11-13-2012

me: Welcome home dear, I cooked all this deer with vegetables.
old lady: I dont want deer, order pizza
me: fine
me-> pizza shop: How much for a meal deal thing?
pizza guy: we got a manager special for like $12 and change, thats pizza and brad sticks
me: ok, I want soda too
pizza guy: 2 liter or fountain?
me: how much?
pizza guy: 2 liter-$2 fountain $1.25
me: ok 2 liter diet coke
pizza guy: come in 20 min
me: thanks
20 min.....

other pizza guy: that'll be 17.50 sir.
me: wtf, dude told me like $12
other pizza guy: xtra cheese doesnt count as a your 1 free topping. btw soda is $3 not $2

me ^ooo I will never come here again you fucktards.

RE: inflation - Purplecomputer - 11-13-2012

(11-13-2012, 08:25 PM)larsalan me: Welcome home dear, I cooked all this deer with vegetables.
old lady: I dont want deer, order pizza
me: fine
me-> pizza shop: How much for a meal deal thing?
pizza guy: we got a manager special for like $12 and change, thats pizza and brad sticks
me: ok, I want soda too
pizza guy: 2 liter or fountain?
me: how much?
pizza guy: 2 liter-$2 fountain $1.25
me: ok 2 liter diet coke
pizza guy: come in 20 min
me: thanks
20 min.....

other pizza guy: that'll be 17.50 sir.
me: wtf, dude told me like $12
other pizza guy: xtra cheese doesnt count as a your 1 free topping. btw soda is $3 not $2

me ^ooo I will never come here again you fucktards.

thats when you whip out your Willy and smack him in the face and tell him casually "No"

RE: inflation - larsalan - 11-13-2012

Ask if a mushroom stamp is a free topping

RE: inflation - sassparilla_kid - 11-13-2012

I used to work at a pizza place, lol. Deer sounds tasty, too bad the zone my friend and I were hoping for this year sold out all the tags before my friend and I could grab some this year. Oh well

RE: inflation - led-panzer - 11-14-2012

I used to work at a pizza place too, and I did delivery for a short time. It sucked. Having to go down into the ghetto and find some shitty apartment only to get a small handful of pocket change stuffed into my hand for the tip.

Go to school and get a good job kids!

(And I don't mean anyone in this thread when I say kids, its a general statement)