STD
Dieselmeken goes USA - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Dieselmeken goes USA (/showthread.php?tid=4625)

Dieselmeken goes USA - dieselmeken - 06-04-2013

A small trip have been planned. 11 july I fly To san Francisco. After that LA LAS vegas Honolulu Maui. 18 days total. Really looking forward To that trip. Anyone that needs 7,5 or 8 mm elements? I can bring some sets but remember its not DIY putting them in

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - Simpler=Better - 06-04-2013

The California guys better buy you some beers!

If you're ever on the East coast give me a holler

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - MFSuper90 - 06-04-2013

Same here. I'm in Ohio, would love to talk pumps with a guy as intelligent as you!

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - Bangaway - 06-04-2013

Want to stop by Denver and pick up my pump? Ha Ha. Sounds like fun. Enjoy Hawaii. I'm jealous.

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - SurfRodder - 06-04-2013

(06-04-2013, 01:44 PM)dieselmeken A small trip have been planned. 11 july I fly To san Francisco. After that LA LAS vegas Honolulu Maui. 18 days total. Really looking forward To that trip. Anyone that needs 7,5 or 8 mm elements? I can bring some sets but remember its not DIY putting them in

when will you be in LA? I am in San Diego but my parents live up there and it would be great to meet you.

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - poleshady - 06-05-2013

if i wasn't a poor just out of college kid, i would love to swoop on some elements for my m pump.

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - sassparilla_kid - 06-05-2013

I wish I had an m pump haha. But anyway, I'm not sure what route you're taking from SF to LA but I live right between them

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - poleshady - 06-05-2013

i might sell it, only if i really get in a pinch or after im convinced there is nothing wrong with the 617a im swapping in to replace my NA engine it came with...
what is an m pump worth anyway?

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - Duncansport - 06-13-2013

(06-04-2013, 01:44 PM)dieselmeken A small trip have been planned. 11 july I fly To san Francisco. After that LA LAS vegas Honolulu Maui. 18 days total. Really looking forward To that trip. Anyone that needs 7,5 or 8 mm elements? I can bring some sets but remember its not DIY putting them in

Sounds like a great trip! Are you doing the trip with a tour company? Or are you in charge of the travel?
Either way should be a great time!

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - poleshady - 06-13-2013

when you get to honolulu PM me, or a couple days before ill probably be on the island if you have some free time

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - dieselmeken - 07-08-2013

Thursday 11 I go to San Fransisco, Im really looking forward to this trip. Hawaii is 20-26 July I think, 2 days in Honolulu, 4 nights at Maui

(06-13-2013, 05:49 AM)poleshady when you get to honolulu PM me, or a couple days before ill probably be on the island if you have some free time

I have only free time at Hawaii, thinking of rent a car and drive around the island, also Im thinking of take a surf lession....me 54 years old surf??? Close your eyes and imagine that.......no no no

RE: Dieselmeken goes USA - winmutt - 07-09-2013

dm I hope you have a blast, it truly saddens me you are not within 500miles of ATL otherwise I'd make the time to buy you a beer.