STD Other Pics and Videos '85 W123 Klima relay fix

'85 W123 Klima relay fix

'85 W123 Klima relay fix

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

plurkje
turbodiesel

04-21-2011, 06:29 AM #1
'85 W123 Klima relay fix
This post was last modified: 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM by plurkje.
DeliveryValve
Superturbo

04-21-2011, 01:22 PM #2
(04-21-2011, 06:29 AM)plurkje '85 W123 Klima relay fix

Interesting. Thanks for posting your link.
You have pictures in the link, but can you explain further and have a schematic of how all this works?

Gota love Mercedes Diesels!

DeliveryValve
04-21-2011, 01:22 PM #2

(04-21-2011, 06:29 AM)plurkje '85 W123 Klima relay fix

Interesting. Thanks for posting your link.
You have pictures in the link, but can you explain further and have a schematic of how all this works?

Gota love Mercedes Diesels!

plurkje
turbodiesel

04-21-2011, 04:24 PM #3
I updated the link with an drawing. Tried to link more pictures to this site but somehow no go.
I assume the text is readable(?) and not just the pictures visible.

The klima relay is often hard to find in the common back up files and disc's. The reason herefor is the horrible trap oxidizer (the theory behind it is nice) is sold on the last year models.
Your climate control isn't blowing cold air when this relay fails. It happened twice to me. And a new one costs 180,-Euro. This set up can be made in an hour or so, if you use somewhat simular material. More important; cold air.
I like to improve the car. If those 'zaps' are remaining good & visible, I'll post more: Airbag steering wheel is coming up. Heated windshield washers and heated washer reservoir I'm bussy with. I've a new kkk turbo laying on the shelf which I like to combine with a water cooled intercooler. That's why the battery has to go to the rear (spare-tire will like that place on my shelf!). These are all upcomming projects. When I find some time with nothing on my hands.

This post was last modified: 04-21-2011, 05:01 PM by plurkje.
plurkje
04-21-2011, 04:24 PM #3

I updated the link with an drawing. Tried to link more pictures to this site but somehow no go.
I assume the text is readable(?) and not just the pictures visible.

The klima relay is often hard to find in the common back up files and disc's. The reason herefor is the horrible trap oxidizer (the theory behind it is nice) is sold on the last year models.
Your climate control isn't blowing cold air when this relay fails. It happened twice to me. And a new one costs 180,-Euro. This set up can be made in an hour or so, if you use somewhat simular material. More important; cold air.
I like to improve the car. If those 'zaps' are remaining good & visible, I'll post more: Airbag steering wheel is coming up. Heated windshield washers and heated washer reservoir I'm bussy with. I've a new kkk turbo laying on the shelf which I like to combine with a water cooled intercooler. That's why the battery has to go to the rear (spare-tire will like that place on my shelf!). These are all upcomming projects. When I find some time with nothing on my hands.

Captain America
Boostin' & Roostin'

04-21-2011, 10:32 PM #4
The new projects sound cool! Cant wait!

1982 300D Turbo ... 3,6xxlbs, No fan, No AC, Hood Stack, No ALDA, No rear bumper and stuffed front, A/W Intercooled, Injectors by Greezer and HUGE Pre-Chambers with help from OM616 & Simpler=Better, Fuel Cranked up, 60 Trim Compressor wheel, EGT, EMP, Boost 50" Rigid Radius bar on roof Aux tank for a total of 48 Gal Of Diesel! Odyssey PC-1750 Battery in trunk, 27"x8.5"/R14 Maxxis BigHorn Mud Terrains, In June '14 issue of Off Road Mag

AX15 Jeep Trans swap in progress....

Captain America
04-21-2011, 10:32 PM #4

The new projects sound cool! Cant wait!

1982 300D Turbo ... 3,6xxlbs, No fan, No AC, Hood Stack, No ALDA, No rear bumper and stuffed front, A/W Intercooled, Injectors by Greezer and HUGE Pre-Chambers with help from OM616 & Simpler=Better, Fuel Cranked up, 60 Trim Compressor wheel, EGT, EMP, Boost 50" Rigid Radius bar on roof Aux tank for a total of 48 Gal Of Diesel! Odyssey PC-1750 Battery in trunk, 27"x8.5"/R14 Maxxis BigHorn Mud Terrains, In June '14 issue of Off Road Mag

AX15 Jeep Trans swap in progress....

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average