STD Other Events 1st Annual Christensen Peformance Euro Meet

1st Annual Christensen Peformance Euro Meet

1st Annual Christensen Peformance Euro Meet

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EDMfan
Naturally-aspirated

03-13-2012, 09:40 PM #1
    Hey guys, I'm organizing a euro meet for the shop I work at, it's going to be on the 21st of April at 11am.

We are based in Ventura and the GTG will be at the harbor cove parking lot, which is kind of next to the Harbor Comedy Club. We are going to have some of our cars there and will be showcasing some of the projects we are doing right now.

I'll be there with my w123 project! So you are more then welcome to bring your car, or just show up to check out the other rides!

After the GTG anybody who wants to caravan back to the shop with us can, we will have a BBQ set up in the back lot for some food, we aren't going to force people to pay admission or anything but donations are always welcome Angel

We'll have our M3 track car out, our M5 with some Dinan goodies attached, a customers bmw 2002 thats getting a full restoration at our shop (Hopefully we can have it finished!)

Here's the link to the Facebook page if you would like to rsvp and see any updates I will be posting
-->http://www.facebook.com/events/193778110731341/<--
EDMfan
03-13-2012, 09:40 PM #1

Hey guys, I'm organizing a euro meet for the shop I work at, it's going to be on the 21st of April at 11am.

We are based in Ventura and the GTG will be at the harbor cove parking lot, which is kind of next to the Harbor Comedy Club. We are going to have some of our cars there and will be showcasing some of the projects we are doing right now.

I'll be there with my w123 project! So you are more then welcome to bring your car, or just show up to check out the other rides!

After the GTG anybody who wants to caravan back to the shop with us can, we will have a BBQ set up in the back lot for some food, we aren't going to force people to pay admission or anything but donations are always welcome Angel

We'll have our M3 track car out, our M5 with some Dinan goodies attached, a customers bmw 2002 thats getting a full restoration at our shop (Hopefully we can have it finished!)

Here's the link to the Facebook page if you would like to rsvp and see any updates I will be posting
-->http://www.facebook.com/events/193778110731341/<--

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average