STD Tuning Body Mods sel lights compatible?

sel lights compatible?

sel lights compatible?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

83300d
GTA2056V

08-08-2012, 04:52 PM #1
While looking for some body panels to fix my 300d I have come across a few of the old diesel 200s and some 280SELs. The price of these cars has got me thinking its time for another project - kind of thinking about melding them all into one now! A om617 powered 1970 230. But im getting ahead of myself.

I love the lights on the 280sel - two vertical headlights compared to the amber light under the headlight - and wondered if it is a simple bolt on or am I going to need to modify the quarter panels to fit?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Im finding these cars to be as addictive as my Jeep!! Big Grin
83300d
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM #1

While looking for some body panels to fix my 300d I have come across a few of the old diesel 200s and some 280SELs. The price of these cars has got me thinking its time for another project - kind of thinking about melding them all into one now! A om617 powered 1970 230. But im getting ahead of myself.

I love the lights on the 280sel - two vertical headlights compared to the amber light under the headlight - and wondered if it is a simple bolt on or am I going to need to modify the quarter panels to fit?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Im finding these cars to be as addictive as my Jeep!! Big Grin

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average