STD Tuning Engine 8mm Bosch MW elements

8mm Bosch MW elements

8mm Bosch MW elements

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lpumb3
617 300sd

01-14-2013, 03:19 PM #1
not that hard but i found a guy in mass who can order them , but not the DVs. So with the part numbers blessed upon me by other members the 8mm MW elements are out there , at the tune of 318$each .
unfortunately the shop that has them , wont install them or tune my pump with them . they will only rebuild and balance to specs .
so any help with elements or a pump builder in the US is greatly appreciated .
the numbers i was given are elements part #1-418-415-058 318$each
they are from pump pes6mw80/320rs1104. the gentleman who passed thes on to me said its for a volvo pump off of a truck .
i cant get the DVs unless i have the pump case number . 10 digits under the pump number .
hope this helps ill pass on the source to any who need it .

sorry diddnt realize that there was a group buy thread

Ok so the same guy out of bakersfield that built a coupl of 8mm pumpb can source both the elements and dvs for the MW pump for about the cost of just the bosch elements list price . then the build and calibration cost .
This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 04:00 PM by lpumb3.
lpumb3
01-14-2013, 03:19 PM #1

not that hard but i found a guy in mass who can order them , but not the DVs. So with the part numbers blessed upon me by other members the 8mm MW elements are out there , at the tune of 318$each .
unfortunately the shop that has them , wont install them or tune my pump with them . they will only rebuild and balance to specs .
so any help with elements or a pump builder in the US is greatly appreciated .
the numbers i was given are elements part #1-418-415-058 318$each
they are from pump pes6mw80/320rs1104. the gentleman who passed thes on to me said its for a volvo pump off of a truck .
i cant get the DVs unless i have the pump case number . 10 digits under the pump number .
hope this helps ill pass on the source to any who need it .

sorry diddnt realize that there was a group buy thread

Ok so the same guy out of bakersfield that built a coupl of 8mm pumpb can source both the elements and dvs for the MW pump for about the cost of just the bosch elements list price . then the build and calibration cost .

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average