WANT TO TRADE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK

WANT TO TRADE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

09-28-2013, 10:19 AM #1
Howdy,

W123 Chassis Application, 4 door sedan

Does anyone have a real parts car in which the body has no real value other than scrap ?

I need the sheet metal which goes around the master cylinder -- the firewall. So, in other words, a 11" x 13" piece cut around where the master goes. I will swap that for my injector service. If someone wants to do this, please do not butcher or deform the metal you are chopping out. I still have T Walgamuth's old car at VSTECH which could be a candidate, but I doubt I will have time from now to Thanksgiving to make a trip up there. I am booked with other travel stuff now. That piece of metal will fit inside a medium flat rate box from the USPS. I think its around $13 bucks to ship CONUS. I will pay for all shipping too. So, just the time to chop out the metal and no money out of your pocket. Include a set of rebuildable injectors (set of 5), and I will provide a complete service for them and shipped back to you in roughly a week.

Thanks,

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
09-28-2013, 10:19 AM #1

Howdy,

Does anyone have a real parts car in which the body has no real value other than scrap ?

I need the sheet metal which goes around the master cylinder -- the firewall. So, in other words, a 11" x 13" piece cut around where the master goes. I will swap that for my injector service. If someone wants to do this, please do not butcher or deform the metal you are chopping out. I still have T Walgamuth's old car at VSTECH which could be a candidate, but I doubt I will have time from now to Thanksgiving to make a trip up there. I am booked with other travel stuff now. That piece of metal will fit inside a medium flat rate box from the USPS. I think its around $13 bucks to ship CONUS. I will pay for all shipping too. So, just the time to chop out the metal and no money out of your pocket. Include a set of rebuildable injectors (set of 5), and I will provide a complete service for them and shipped back to you in roughly a week.

Thanks,

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

sassparilla_kid
diesel > all other fuels

09-28-2013, 10:52 AM #2
Jenyus has my old parts car since he needed the engine, the body was beat to hell but rust free, maybe try sending him a message

-1982 300D Turbo, 280k miles, ALDA apparently maxxed, fram 8038, 12 lbs boost, non-egr manifolds, W/M injection, 4 brake light mod, Gen II w126 front rotors/calipers, 4-speed swap
In the works: A/W IC, adjust pump, turbo rebuild (w/60 trim comp wheel)
-1980 300SD, 110k, project car. Goal is to get it lookin' like it did on the showroom floor (body and interior wise, not necessarily under the hood )
-1974 240D, FRESH PAINT!!!!!!
sassparilla_kid
09-28-2013, 10:52 AM #2

Jenyus has my old parts car since he needed the engine, the body was beat to hell but rust free, maybe try sending him a message

-1982 300D Turbo, 280k miles, ALDA apparently maxxed, fram 8038, 12 lbs boost, non-egr manifolds, W/M injection, 4 brake light mod, Gen II w126 front rotors/calipers, 4-speed swap
In the works: A/W IC, adjust pump, turbo rebuild (w/60 trim comp wheel)
-1980 300SD, 110k, project car. Goal is to get it lookin' like it did on the showroom floor (body and interior wise, not necessarily under the hood )
-1974 240D, FRESH PAINT!!!!!!

Austincarnut
Holset

09-28-2013, 02:07 PM #3
(09-28-2013, 10:19 AM)Greazzer Howdy,

Thanks,

let me know if you don't get anywhere, do you have anything else to trade? I don't need injector service... but I do have several parts cars, no rust TX cars..
Austincarnut
09-28-2013, 02:07 PM #3

(09-28-2013, 10:19 AM)Greazzer Howdy,

Thanks,

let me know if you don't get anywhere, do you have anything else to trade? I don't need injector service... but I do have several parts cars, no rust TX cars..

Greazzer
Superturbo

09-28-2013, 05:45 PM #4
Howdy,

The responses have been robust. I have what appears to be at least 3 or 4 folks who are able to squeeze the trigger. Let's see. Minor rust / surface rust is no issue. Hopefully, I will get confirmaton this weekend. Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the piece I am looking for
This post was last modified: 09-28-2013, 05:45 PM by Greazzer.
Attached Files
Image(s)

Greazzer
09-28-2013, 05:45 PM #4

Howdy,

The responses have been robust. I have what appears to be at least 3 or 4 folks who are able to squeeze the trigger. Let's see. Minor rust / surface rust is no issue. Hopefully, I will get confirmaton this weekend. Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the piece I am looking for

Attached Files
Image(s)

EmJay
Holset

09-29-2013, 07:35 PM #5
too bad you don't need any sheet metal from a w124, I have one in my backyard that I'm cutting up in batches to take to the scrap yard.
EmJay
09-29-2013, 07:35 PM #5

too bad you don't need any sheet metal from a w124, I have one in my backyard that I'm cutting up in batches to take to the scrap yard.

Greazzer
Superturbo

09-30-2013, 11:24 AM #6
Hello Everyone,

I am closing the thread since someone has already got the piece out, a bunch of snappies, and the part is in the mail today.

Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!

Smile

Greazzer
09-30-2013, 11:24 AM #6

Hello Everyone,

I am closing the thread since someone has already got the piece out, a bunch of snappies, and the part is in the mail today.

Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!

Smile

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average