STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides W123 turbo coupe parts/project FS

W123 turbo coupe parts/project FS

W123 turbo coupe parts/project FS

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mdeming
Naturally-aspirated

11-01-2013, 01:30 PM #1
I've had the 82 CDT in storage for awhile hoping to get to it but it isn't going to happen and I'd rather sell it to an interested diesel Benz person than a scrap yard.

There is some rust, bottom of driver door, under driver seat. Not visible. It is beige and tan. The seats are out of it and at the house long with all mechanicals. I have the engine but it is in pieces, so is the trans. I'd like to keep the motor but honestly I'd rather get rid of the whole deal. Some extra parts too.

To be clear you get: rolling chassis, seats, a whole bunch of parts.

I realize I'd make more parting out but I'd rather sell ASAP.

Best offer. Please email me, I listed it several months back but didn't get emails to my email address and I'm not checking in often here.

Thanks
Matt
matthewddeming@yahoo.com
Madison, MS
mdeming
11-01-2013, 01:30 PM #1

I've had the 82 CDT in storage for awhile hoping to get to it but it isn't going to happen and I'd rather sell it to an interested diesel Benz person than a scrap yard.

There is some rust, bottom of driver door, under driver seat. Not visible. It is beige and tan. The seats are out of it and at the house long with all mechanicals. I have the engine but it is in pieces, so is the trans. I'd like to keep the motor but honestly I'd rather get rid of the whole deal. Some extra parts too.

To be clear you get: rolling chassis, seats, a whole bunch of parts.

I realize I'd make more parting out but I'd rather sell ASAP.

Best offer. Please email me, I listed it several months back but didn't get emails to my email address and I'm not checking in often here.

Thanks
Matt
matthewddeming@yahoo.com
Madison, MS

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average