STD Tuning Body Mods Got a steal of a deal on some wheels...

Got a steal of a deal on some wheels...

Got a steal of a deal on some wheels...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mbz123
GT2256V

09-16-2014, 10:13 AM #4
Ya, upon further investigation, those appear to have quite a bit of reconditioning to bring them to a presentable status. In order to relieve you of this overburdening quandary you now find yourself in and being the good samaritan you expect me to be, I will gladly accept your problem as my own by taking these off your hands and dealing appropriately with this grave issue you find confronting you. Nothing more is expected of you and your reward for taking such bold and noble action will be the frequent witnessing of your prior conundrum as the awe-inspiring results spin right round on one of my luxuriously stunning german chariots. AHHHH, now how amazing would that be? Extremely, ya? Simply forward your address and I shall arrive promptly. 8-D

MBZ123
mbz123
09-16-2014, 10:13 AM #4

Ya, upon further investigation, those appear to have quite a bit of reconditioning to bring them to a presentable status. In order to relieve you of this overburdening quandary you now find yourself in and being the good samaritan you expect me to be, I will gladly accept your problem as my own by taking these off your hands and dealing appropriately with this grave issue you find confronting you. Nothing more is expected of you and your reward for taking such bold and noble action will be the frequent witnessing of your prior conundrum as the awe-inspiring results spin right round on one of my luxuriously stunning german chariots. AHHHH, now how amazing would that be? Extremely, ya? Simply forward your address and I shall arrive promptly. 8-D

MBZ123

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Got a steal of a deal on some wheels... - by capflya - 09-09-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Got a steal of a deal on some wheels... - by benzguy - 09-10-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Got a steal of a deal on some wheels... - by sassparilla_kid - 09-11-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Got a steal of a deal on some wheels... - by mbz123 - 09-16-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Got a steal of a deal on some wheels... - by capflya - 09-16-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Got a steal of a deal on some wheels... - by mbz123 - 09-16-2014, 11:11 AM