STD Tuning Drivetrain Part number for SSangYong T-5 bellhousing?

Part number for SSangYong T-5 bellhousing?

Part number for SSangYong T-5 bellhousing?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Matej
GT2256V

05-02-2015, 01:50 PM #1
Hello gentlemen,
Would anyone happen to have the factory part number for the SsangYong T-5 transmission bellhousing mated to the OM602 and OM601 motors found in the Musso and Korrando?
I am not sure if it is a SsangYong part or if it was made by Mercedes for them, but there are websites which can supply Korean car parts by part number, and I would love to get my hands on one.
Thank you.

Irony.cc
Matej
05-02-2015, 01:50 PM #1

Hello gentlemen,
Would anyone happen to have the factory part number for the SsangYong T-5 transmission bellhousing mated to the OM602 and OM601 motors found in the Musso and Korrando?
I am not sure if it is a SsangYong part or if it was made by Mercedes for them, but there are websites which can supply Korean car parts by part number, and I would love to get my hands on one.
Thank you.

Irony.cc

Matej
GT2256V

05-02-2015, 02:20 PM #2
This seems to be it, just not sure which part number to go by.
http://www.ssangyong.pro/catalog/musso/3/0/10/

Irony.cc
Matej
05-02-2015, 02:20 PM #2

This seems to be it, just not sure which part number to go by.
http://www.ssangyong.pro/catalog/musso/3/0/10/

Irony.cc

sixzerothree
Unregistered

05-05-2015, 07:18 AM #3
I have one out in the garage that I paid wayyyy too much for to get shipped here from the UK. I just looked all over that thing and didn't see a part number unfortunately. Your best bet is to try to find the whole tranny for sale on ebay and message the guy asking if he would sell it separate. Thats what I had to do.
sixzerothree
05-05-2015, 07:18 AM #3

I have one out in the garage that I paid wayyyy too much for to get shipped here from the UK. I just looked all over that thing and didn't see a part number unfortunately. Your best bet is to try to find the whole tranny for sale on ebay and message the guy asking if he would sell it separate. Thats what I had to do.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average