STD Other Non MBZ Diesel BMW EVRY Mod

BMW EVRY Mod

BMW EVRY Mod

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

silverzx
Naturally-aspirated

12-01-2015, 09:41 AM #1
Bit random to be putting it on here but meh!

Anyone know of a decent guide in English preferably with some picture aids?

Best I can find is but doesn't help with BMW specifics? http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=338694
silverzx
12-01-2015, 09:41 AM #1

Bit random to be putting it on here but meh!

Anyone know of a decent guide in English preferably with some picture aids?

Best I can find is but doesn't help with BMW specifics? http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=338694

whitey1986
GTA2056V

03-05-2016, 01:24 PM #2
If you remove the injection pump plug the one which comes from the pump and goes to a connector just underneath you will notice under the rubber cover the wires have numbers. If you wire an 800 ohm variable resistor to wires 2 and 3 it will give the desired effect. I recommend you increase the boost with a boost controller however this will cause fuel cut. To prevent this you can unplug the maf and map sensor and then unplug the battery for 10 minutes to allow the ecu to use the precalculated maf and map values rather than the sensor values. This will prevent fuel cut. I also think you should look up endtuning and get his ecu chip installed.
whitey1986
03-05-2016, 01:24 PM #2

If you remove the injection pump plug the one which comes from the pump and goes to a connector just underneath you will notice under the rubber cover the wires have numbers. If you wire an 800 ohm variable resistor to wires 2 and 3 it will give the desired effect. I recommend you increase the boost with a boost controller however this will cause fuel cut. To prevent this you can unplug the maf and map sensor and then unplug the battery for 10 minutes to allow the ecu to use the precalculated maf and map values rather than the sensor values. This will prevent fuel cut. I also think you should look up endtuning and get his ecu chip installed.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average