STD Tuning Engine Om602.982 with pump m 5.5mm

Om602.982 with pump m 5.5mm

Om602.982 with pump m 5.5mm

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-10-2016, 11:28 AM #1
i am new to the forum and live in Spain.
I have a Mercedes 190D 2.5TD which I've done a 2.9 td swap ip m om602.982 with the 2.5TD engine works well but lacks performance achievement no longer fill the idi injectors.
I need help as I go with the standard 5.5m elememtos wanted to put something bigger to do that functions well and do not pull me poor white smoke Injecion thought but not in 6mm. not looking for a car to drag just to go a little better.

Thanks bans21
bans21
01-10-2016, 11:28 AM #1

i am new to the forum and live in Spain.
I have a Mercedes 190D 2.5TD which I've done a 2.9 td swap ip m om602.982 with the 2.5TD engine works well but lacks performance achievement no longer fill the idi injectors.
I need help as I go with the standard 5.5m elememtos wanted to put something bigger to do that functions well and do not pull me poor white smoke Injecion thought but not in 6mm. not looking for a car to drag just to go a little better.

Thanks bans21

barrote
Superturbo

01-10-2016, 03:40 PM #2
hehee hombre , que has echo???
well u have to be more specific, the 602.98X is a DI engine how the hell u manage to put that in a 201?
Even if u had managed to install a M pump in a 602.98X how did u get around the advance mechanism?
Even if u had installed the advance mechanism the M pump in a 5.5 configuration wont inject fast enough to open the DI injectors.
I can help u with that , but u have to explain better what u had done there.
Saludos

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
01-10-2016, 03:40 PM #2

hehee hombre , que has echo???
well u have to be more specific, the 602.98X is a DI engine how the hell u manage to put that in a 201?
Even if u had managed to install a M pump in a 602.98X how did u get around the advance mechanism?
Even if u had installed the advance mechanism the M pump in a 5.5 configuration wont inject fast enough to open the DI injectors.
I can help u with that , but u have to explain better what u had done there.
Saludos

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

01-10-2016, 03:51 PM #3
Is there no VP pump that can be made to fit? I was just wondering this last week... I like this engine!

'88 300CD Turbo Coupé - OM603
DiseaselWeasel
01-10-2016, 03:51 PM #3

Is there no VP pump that can be made to fit? I was just wondering this last week... I like this engine!

'88 300CD Turbo Coupé - OM603

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-10-2016, 04:40 PM #4
A picture is worth a thousand words. I had to spend the hand block (11 mm) of the whole area where you will see the pump to mount the pump pes. without having to craft fuel lines to be made compatible with pump injectors. to all this is the centrifugal propeller governor and many aspirins 602 non stop.

How put image in forum

[Image: 30cn4o1.jpg]

[Image: scet02.jpg]

Thanks bans21
This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 04:57 PM by bans21.
bans21
01-10-2016, 04:40 PM #4

A picture is worth a thousand words. I had to spend the hand block (11 mm) of the whole area where you will see the pump to mount the pump pes. without having to craft fuel lines to be made compatible with pump injectors. to all this is the centrifugal propeller governor and many aspirins 602 non stop.

How put image in forum

[Image: 30cn4o1.jpg]

[Image: scet02.jpg]

Thanks bans21

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-10-2016, 05:13 PM #5
[Image: 2ps0vts.jpg]
bans21
01-10-2016, 05:13 PM #5

[Image: 2ps0vts.jpg]

barrote
Superturbo

01-10-2016, 05:39 PM #6
i see,
nevertheless, to keep this engine in DI configuration runing with a M pump u need at least a 7.5 mm pump and maybe it wont be fast enough,
the advance mechanism must be made to fit the DI engine needs...
as far as i know is possible to turn one audi 5 cylinder VE mechanichal pump into a 5 cylinder able to operate this engine...
dieselmeken knows the trick i do too , but that wont be cheap.
for the block, u have to mill the chamber where to fit the advance mechanism , in my case i had to disassemble and take it to a friend with a universal mill, and it wasn´t easy to cut it.
those weldings wont last they´l break and now they are disturbing the flow, solution is a hyd hose shop and they´ll do hard lines for u. or u by the nuts and hard lines and u make them yourself.
i´m planning to do the same but mine will be a 100HP cylinder monster... 4 valves big ones and dada ... all fancy things
it seems to me that u have a problema in hands... if u can´t get it to work properly we may work toguether since i´m trying the same .
post a picture of the pump and sprocket.
regards

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
01-10-2016, 05:39 PM #6

i see,
nevertheless, to keep this engine in DI configuration runing with a M pump u need at least a 7.5 mm pump and maybe it wont be fast enough,
the advance mechanism must be made to fit the DI engine needs...
as far as i know is possible to turn one audi 5 cylinder VE mechanichal pump into a 5 cylinder able to operate this engine...
dieselmeken knows the trick i do too , but that wont be cheap.
for the block, u have to mill the chamber where to fit the advance mechanism , in my case i had to disassemble and take it to a friend with a universal mill, and it wasn´t easy to cut it.
those weldings wont last they´l break and now they are disturbing the flow, solution is a hyd hose shop and they´ll do hard lines for u. or u by the nuts and hard lines and u make them yourself.
i´m planning to do the same but mine will be a 100HP cylinder monster... 4 valves big ones and dada ... all fancy things
it seems to me that u have a problema in hands... if u can´t get it to work properly we may work toguether since i´m trying the same .
post a picture of the pump and sprocket.
regards

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-11-2016, 09:41 AM #7
hello bar your engine will be very powerful with that idea, so you used the head of the block om602.982 om605 but as you do with the pre-chamber injeccion remember that the injectors are different or is it that will create a threaded adapter injector . the other thing I just want to get out of my modest 170 hp engine with its corresponding torque. it looks pump audi I have thought but I understand that suffer from premature wear so I leave it aside. with pump m deceo only take out those 170hp to not break the gearbox or differential, the trouble is that my engine pulls bad injeccion smoke without some acceleration and in-gear acceleration jam still have not raised the rate to pump nesecito know that well. I take more aspirin jejejeje I head hurts. I forget to go with turbo factory 2.5TD but have read that they pay 1bar smoothly if that I get what I want I'm super happy not ask a beast racing only able jhon deer lol.

Thank bans21.

Pd. Barrote que tal todo por lisboa saludos desde madrid
bans21
01-11-2016, 09:41 AM #7

hello bar your engine will be very powerful with that idea, so you used the head of the block om602.982 om605 but as you do with the pre-chamber injeccion remember that the injectors are different or is it that will create a threaded adapter injector . the other thing I just want to get out of my modest 170 hp engine with its corresponding torque. it looks pump audi I have thought but I understand that suffer from premature wear so I leave it aside. with pump m deceo only take out those 170hp to not break the gearbox or differential, the trouble is that my engine pulls bad injeccion smoke without some acceleration and in-gear acceleration jam still have not raised the rate to pump nesecito know that well. I take more aspirin jejejeje I head hurts. I forget to go with turbo factory 2.5TD but have read that they pay 1bar smoothly if that I get what I want I'm super happy not ask a beast racing only able jhon deer lol.

Thank bans21.

Pd. Barrote que tal todo por lisboa saludos desde madrid

barrote
Superturbo

01-11-2016, 10:23 AM #8
Hola , Madrid!!!
Bans21, i was trying to tell u that u can´t run your DI engine with a M pump straight swap!!!!
The reason your engine work bad is due to the fact that the M pump is not suited to DI injectors!!!!
My engine will run in IDI for a certain amount of time wile i´m making trials to transform it in a DI. Wich in this case i plan to use a special M type pump with 8mm elements and a special made advance mechanism. if this wont work as desired i´ll move to a rotary style pump wich will work for sure. and eventhough the rotary does not suit my goals the engine will return to IDI.
Basically what u have to deal with is the IP, or u find a way to modify your M to DI, or u find a rotary 5 cyl with left rotation , MB flange and mech governor, wich i don´t know any. but that can be made and after a lot of euros too.
saludos, lisboa esta muy buena

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
01-11-2016, 10:23 AM #8

Hola , Madrid!!!
Bans21, i was trying to tell u that u can´t run your DI engine with a M pump straight swap!!!!
The reason your engine work bad is due to the fact that the M pump is not suited to DI injectors!!!!
My engine will run in IDI for a certain amount of time wile i´m making trials to transform it in a DI. Wich in this case i plan to use a special M type pump with 8mm elements and a special made advance mechanism. if this wont work as desired i´ll move to a rotary style pump wich will work for sure. and eventhough the rotary does not suit my goals the engine will return to IDI.
Basically what u have to deal with is the IP, or u find a way to modify your M to DI, or u find a rotary 5 cyl with left rotation , MB flange and mech governor, wich i don´t know any. but that can be made and after a lot of euros too.
saludos, lisboa esta muy buena

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-11-2016, 01:39 PM #9
so I will read it because I lack relenti fuel but raise the amount of fuel is only accelerated by which I advance the injeccion so you can now burn time I take 14 degrees.
I think if you give more fuel to idle but in 12 degrees or less should not be a problem and to fill up well in the best would load up 90cc but not if I can do it with 5.5 I read that only render 70cc.
investigating the truth I will have another propeller governor Mercedes and I will modify to make it more so when forward progress can perform well. it looks pump have thought to use the E290 and turn to electronic to manual audi some part but I have to go and buy a pump that when I bought my engine had no pump.
Likewise I keep looking to do know if om622la pump is true for something that I have 2 m of the motor pump and an extra.

Thank bans21
bans21
01-11-2016, 01:39 PM #9

so I will read it because I lack relenti fuel but raise the amount of fuel is only accelerated by which I advance the injeccion so you can now burn time I take 14 degrees.
I think if you give more fuel to idle but in 12 degrees or less should not be a problem and to fill up well in the best would load up 90cc but not if I can do it with 5.5 I read that only render 70cc.
investigating the truth I will have another propeller governor Mercedes and I will modify to make it more so when forward progress can perform well. it looks pump have thought to use the E290 and turn to electronic to manual audi some part but I have to go and buy a pump that when I bought my engine had no pump.
Likewise I keep looking to do know if om622la pump is true for something that I have 2 m of the motor pump and an extra.

Thank bans21

barrote
Superturbo

01-11-2016, 02:41 PM #10
Hy everybody i will try to help this member in spanish , so forgive me all
Hombre , nom puedes hacerlo assy, La bomba M no es capable de rodar um injector DI. porque lo tiempo te injection es muy largo , los injectores DI necessitam una injection de 5 / 8 grados . para que se pueda hacerlo una bomba com êmbolos mas grandes será necessária,
el motor 662 es IDI tambiem la bomba que tiene nom hace nada .
yo tengo um motor desses 602.980 para que pudesse usar una bomba M tive de cortar em um taller , se tiene que cortar mucho material , para que se pueda utilizar el mecanismo de Avanzo. sin esse mecanismo la bomba M nom avanza com lá rotacion .
el motor nom funciona bien , e hace mucho humo. um mecanismo de avanzo normal se tiene que modificar para que llheve el avanzo ideal.
las bombas audi 5 cylindros rodam para la derecha e lo MB para isquierda, tambien no es possible de hacerlo assy, pero se puede hacer una bomba para esso. como esse hombre aqui
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNtXrxlyMjE

pos no lo se come vas hacer....... los pistones del 662 son 89mm diâmetro pero lo pin es 26 e lo 602.982 es 28 mm la cabeza de un 662 o 602 puede usar-se o una 605 mas isso tiene muy modificacion ....

manhãna o despues te voy dicer qual es el timing para montage de la bomba, e qual es el avanzo necessário. se entretanto puedes experimentar a 8/10 grados , me parece mas logico.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
01-11-2016, 02:41 PM #10

Hy everybody i will try to help this member in spanish , so forgive me all
Hombre , nom puedes hacerlo assy, La bomba M no es capable de rodar um injector DI. porque lo tiempo te injection es muy largo , los injectores DI necessitam una injection de 5 / 8 grados . para que se pueda hacerlo una bomba com êmbolos mas grandes será necessária,
el motor 662 es IDI tambiem la bomba que tiene nom hace nada .
yo tengo um motor desses 602.980 para que pudesse usar una bomba M tive de cortar em um taller , se tiene que cortar mucho material , para que se pueda utilizar el mecanismo de Avanzo. sin esse mecanismo la bomba M nom avanza com lá rotacion .
el motor nom funciona bien , e hace mucho humo. um mecanismo de avanzo normal se tiene que modificar para que llheve el avanzo ideal.
las bombas audi 5 cylindros rodam para la derecha e lo MB para isquierda, tambien no es possible de hacerlo assy, pero se puede hacer una bomba para esso. como esse hombre aqui
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNtXrxlyMjE

pos no lo se come vas hacer....... los pistones del 662 son 89mm diâmetro pero lo pin es 26 e lo 602.982 es 28 mm la cabeza de un 662 o 602 puede usar-se o una 605 mas isso tiene muy modificacion ....

manhãna o despues te voy dicer qual es el timing para montage de la bomba, e qual es el avanzo necessário. se entretanto puedes experimentar a 8/10 grados , me parece mas logico.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-11-2016, 03:30 PM #11
Barrote tienes razon yo se de alguien que me dijo subelo a 10 grados y abre el caudal lo mas que puedas lo que pasa que el relenti queda en 1000 rpm parece yo pense en elementos gordos de 6 o 7 mm.
Ahora biene que no tengo ninguna bomba ve a mano nesecito o una de audi y hacer la modificacion para montarla o consegir la del e290 .
Lo que pasa es mi motor solo llego sin bomba y por eso hice lo que pude para traerlo a la vida.
Tengo que hacer lineas nuevas de gasoil y buscar la bomba me veo gastando mucho mucho dinero.
Si pudiera hacer que cargue con esa bomba estoy salvado mi presupuesto es malo ahora mismo.
Estoy muy agradecido por su ayuda barrote.

Saludos bans21
This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 03:36 PM by bans21.
bans21
01-11-2016, 03:30 PM #11

Barrote tienes razon yo se de alguien que me dijo subelo a 10 grados y abre el caudal lo mas que puedas lo que pasa que el relenti queda en 1000 rpm parece yo pense en elementos gordos de 6 o 7 mm.
Ahora biene que no tengo ninguna bomba ve a mano nesecito o una de audi y hacer la modificacion para montarla o consegir la del e290 .
Lo que pasa es mi motor solo llego sin bomba y por eso hice lo que pude para traerlo a la vida.
Tengo que hacer lineas nuevas de gasoil y buscar la bomba me veo gastando mucho mucho dinero.
Si pudiera hacer que cargue con esa bomba estoy salvado mi presupuesto es malo ahora mismo.
Estoy muy agradecido por su ayuda barrote.

Saludos bans21

barrote
Superturbo

01-11-2016, 03:44 PM #12
la bomba del E290 es una VE EDC no vas lograr nadie com ella. la bomba del audi tiene el flage non MB.
ell raleti puedes apertar el tornilho de arriba para cortar, una vuelta dai 200.
timing entre 8 e 10 grados , e assy va rodar mal o bien
los elementos de 7 mm van a reducir lo tiempo de injection , pero esso és necessário um banco de pruevas para hacerlo.
si esso seria lo bueno , 2 bombas de ford transit , tienem 7mm com máximo de 80cc mas buenas para redicir lo tiempo de injection.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 03:48 PM by barrote.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
01-11-2016, 03:44 PM #12

la bomba del E290 es una VE EDC no vas lograr nadie com ella. la bomba del audi tiene el flage non MB.
ell raleti puedes apertar el tornilho de arriba para cortar, una vuelta dai 200.
timing entre 8 e 10 grados , e assy va rodar mal o bien
los elementos de 7 mm van a reducir lo tiempo de injection , pero esso és necessário um banco de pruevas para hacerlo.
si esso seria lo bueno , 2 bombas de ford transit , tienem 7mm com máximo de 80cc mas buenas para redicir lo tiempo de injection.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

01-11-2016, 05:45 PM #13
Barrote quizas no lo dije bien pero a mi block om602.982 le e comido su interior para poder meter el avance centrifugo que trae el motor om602.962 dicho asi meti la bomba con su polea.
Yo no use la polea de la bomba vp use la polea de la bomba m.
Ahora estoy buscando la bomba del audi 100 c3 2.0 td que es 5 cil pero no se el codigo de la bomba para poder buscarla.

Lo otro tengo el polea e290 es posible adaptarla a la bomba audi y asi meterla con suerte en mi motor.

Dios mio nesecito aspirinas por que esto me esta matando de dolor de cabezas.

Dices que con elementos de 7mm la bomba m podria funcionar casi bien

Saludos bans21
bans21
01-11-2016, 05:45 PM #13

Barrote quizas no lo dije bien pero a mi block om602.982 le e comido su interior para poder meter el avance centrifugo que trae el motor om602.962 dicho asi meti la bomba con su polea.
Yo no use la polea de la bomba vp use la polea de la bomba m.
Ahora estoy buscando la bomba del audi 100 c3 2.0 td que es 5 cil pero no se el codigo de la bomba para poder buscarla.

Lo otro tengo el polea e290 es posible adaptarla a la bomba audi y asi meterla con suerte en mi motor.

Dios mio nesecito aspirinas por que esto me esta matando de dolor de cabezas.

Dices que con elementos de 7mm la bomba m podria funcionar casi bien

Saludos bans21

barrote
Superturbo

01-12-2016, 04:52 AM #14
Hola , essa bomba audi no va resultar , pq la rotacion es isquierda e la MB es derecha, pero se puede cambiar la cabeza MB em una audi e despues maquinar la flange p que pueda apertar en el motor MB, pero esso n vá resultar biem porque lo dibito de la cabeza se tiene que modificar a que resulte biem , las cam plate teria de ver qual seria buena , no es cosa que haca en uns minutos o horas.
Aguarda unas horitas que te dire que números para montar la M e como puedes hacer com el avanzo.
saludos

FD,