STD Tuning Engine Turbo Performance Options '82 300CD Turbodiesel

Turbo Performance Options '82 300CD Turbodiesel

Turbo Performance Options '82 300CD Turbodiesel

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mdeming
Naturally-aspirated

09-26-2009, 12:46 PM #1
I have an 82 300 Coupe Turbo Diesel. I have seen these tuner diesels on youtube but am at a loss to find a website, kit or other options would I want to "Supe-up" the car. This site looks like a good resource but I'm not sure what to look for.

Can anyone give me some cursory guidance on how to really tune my car and options for large turbo kits or performance kits and sites to look at?

warm regards,
Matthew Deming
mdeming
09-26-2009, 12:46 PM #1

I have an 82 300 Coupe Turbo Diesel. I have seen these tuner diesels on youtube but am at a loss to find a website, kit or other options would I want to "Supe-up" the car. This site looks like a good resource but I'm not sure what to look for.

Can anyone give me some cursory guidance on how to really tune my car and options for large turbo kits or performance kits and sites to look at?

warm regards,
Matthew Deming

ForcedInduction
Banned

09-26-2009, 12:55 PM #2
There are no kits for anything beyond the injection pump and a few suspension parts. If you want performance you'll have to fabricate and adapt parts to work with your vehicle.

Read through a few pages of the / Tuning / Engine section and you'll get some good ideas of where to start.
This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 12:56 PM by ForcedInduction.
ForcedInduction
09-26-2009, 12:55 PM #2

There are no kits for anything beyond the injection pump and a few suspension parts. If you want performance you'll have to fabricate and adapt parts to work with your vehicle.

Read through a few pages of the / Tuning / Engine section and you'll get some good ideas of where to start.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average