STD Tuning Engine om605 pump Q

om605 pump Q

om605 pump Q

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Antonio
TA 0301

09-06-2016, 03:49 AM #1
hey, so as this is my first post i would like to say ''HI''

so i have om605.960 still not fitted in 190 and i have some questions before swaping my n/a for turbo.

i have bought 605 but it seems that my pump is not from turbo diesel engine. I have contacted Goran from dieselmeken about it and still waiting for reply. So i think that this pump could not give me even stock power so i have found one from om602 turbo and im wondering if that pump could get me some more fuel with oem elements? I would like to have at least 150-160hp. So question is, could i get om602 turbo pump to run my om605 at 150hp at least?

im new in this, have some knowledge but want to hear from you guys that are experienced...
here are some photos of pump that are on turbo engine... Sorry for big photos, if i have to i will upload them somewhere else.
Attached Files
Image(s)

Antonio
09-06-2016, 03:49 AM #1

hey, so as this is my first post i would like to say ''HI''

so i have om605.960 still not fitted in 190 and i have some questions before swaping my n/a for turbo.

i have bought 605 but it seems that my pump is not from turbo diesel engine. I have contacted Goran from dieselmeken about it and still waiting for reply. So i think that this pump could not give me even stock power so i have found one from om602 turbo and im wondering if that pump could get me some more fuel with oem elements? I would like to have at least 150-160hp. So question is, could i get om602 turbo pump to run my om605 at 150hp at least?

im new in this, have some knowledge but want to hear from you guys that are experienced...
here are some photos of pump that are on turbo engine... Sorry for big photos, if i have to i will upload them somewhere else.

Attached Files
Image(s)

barrote
Superturbo

09-06-2016, 07:10 AM #2
hello António ,
i have a deal for u, so i send u a PM
regards

FD,