STD Tuning Engine IP Will it fit????

IP Will it fit????

IP Will it fit????

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jim8280
Naturally-aspirated

10-23-2016, 10:55 AM #1
Hi Everyone i have got a 603 MP will this fit on my 606? still new to this and gathering parts for my build

Thanks in advance

Jim
jim8280
10-23-2016, 10:55 AM #1

Hi Everyone i have got a 603 MP will this fit on my 606? still new to this and gathering parts for my build

Thanks in advance

Jim

barrote
Superturbo

10-23-2016, 03:30 PM #2
hy jim,
it will , plug and play more or less cutting and grinding Wink kidding it will work.
nevertheless it won´t push your engine to 177hp stock , it will give u at most the 140hp the 603 has , with a dawnback , the multi valve engines have BAD low end... and probably the 603 pump won´t be able to let it give the high end it can...
the best pump u can find for your 606 is the one wich is already in the car if it is a 6 cyl MB , if is another MB the governor along with a 6 cyl pump, if is nothing like that a 606 N/A pump rebuild for the purpose.
depending on how many HP u want , u may have to sent your pump to rebuilt with wider elements ....

PM for more details
regards

FD,