STD Other Projects Murdered Bumperless 83' Benz w123

Murdered Bumperless 83' Benz w123

Murdered Bumperless 83' Benz w123

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Javsterati
Naturally-aspirated

12-30-2016, 12:50 PM #1

I'm not really sure what/how to post my car on here so bear with me.

My car pics

I got the car in December of 2015. In the year I've owned it this is what I've done.

- Replaced all the seats
- Replaced the radio with a flip out touchscreen radio
- Added LED Lights to the interior (Red to match the seats ofc)
- New Fan Clutch, Radiator, Thermostat, Hoses, Valve Seals, Fuel injector Seals and pretty much everything else that was old or needed to be replaced.
- Removed the bumper (it was rotted and it completely fell off) I ended up liking it without it so I just removed it all.
- Painted it Satin Black (redoing this soon)
- Converted the taillights to LED (redoing this soon but keeping LED, just different style)
- New Wheels

https://postimg.org/gallery/doiq3fai/

My Car Pics - Here

And maybe a couple other things I'm just not remembering rn.

I also drove her this September from Atlanta to Mexico and added around 5,000 miles to her odometer. (I can upload some pics of her if any of you are interested lol)

apparently, the pictures are too large to post on here so here is a link:

NOTE: I'm 16 so most of the stuff isn't professional. However, I would love your opinion!
This post was last modified: 12-30-2016, 08:11 PM by Javsterati.
Javsterati
12-30-2016, 12:50 PM #1

I'm not really sure what/how to post my car on here so bear with me.

My car pics

I got the car in December of 2015. In the year I've owned it this is what I've done.

- Replaced all the seats
- Replaced the radio with a flip out touchscreen radio
- Added LED Lights to the interior (Red to match the seats ofc)
- New Fan Clutch, Radiator, Thermostat, Hoses, Valve Seals, Fuel injector Seals and pretty much everything else that was old or needed to be replaced.
- Removed the bumper (it was rotted and it completely fell off) I ended up liking it without it so I just removed it all.
- Painted it Satin Black (redoing this soon)
- Converted the taillights to LED (redoing this soon but keeping LED, just different style)
- New Wheels

My Car Pics - Here

And maybe a couple other things I'm just not remembering rn.

I also drove her this September from Atlanta to Mexico and added around 5,000 miles to her odometer. (I can upload some pics of her if any of you are interested lol)

apparently, the pictures are too large to post on here so here is a link:

NOTE: I'm 16 so most of the stuff isn't professional. However, I would love your opinion!

nord
Naturally-aspirated

12-30-2016, 03:14 PM #2
Since you're only 16, and if you did all this alone - I salute you.

If I'm being honest and not taking your age into account - I really like the interior, seems clean. On the other hand - wheels and complete annihilation of chrome make my eyes hurt. I can only hope it's a phase you'll grow out of, as most of us did, yours truly included.
nord
12-30-2016, 03:14 PM #2

Since you're only 16, and if you did all this alone - I salute you.

If I'm being honest and not taking your age into account - I really like the interior, seems clean. On the other hand - wheels and complete annihilation of chrome make my eyes hurt. I can only hope it's a phase you'll grow out of, as most of us did, yours truly included.

Javsterati
Naturally-aspirated

12-30-2016, 08:05 PM #3
I'm actually thinking about bringing back some chrome. Originally It was blacked out to match the Hubcap Wheels that I purchased because the aluminum ones were ugly, however, 2 Hubcaps got lost in Mexican roads LOL plus I wanted to see wide wheels in the back without the bumper and these just kinda stayed on. Possibly will make Grill, Rear Decals and the rectangle chrome on the side to match the wheels.
Javsterati
12-30-2016, 08:05 PM #3

I'm actually thinking about bringing back some chrome. Originally It was blacked out to match the Hubcap Wheels that I purchased because the aluminum ones were ugly, however, 2 Hubcaps got lost in Mexican roads LOL plus I wanted to see wide wheels in the back without the bumper and these just kinda stayed on. Possibly will make Grill, Rear Decals and the rectangle chrome on the side to match the wheels.

MFSuper90
Budget Builder

01-01-2017, 11:53 PM #4
Welcome to the forum.
I like the murdered look, it looks slick. The wheels are a little big for my taste, but I love that style of spoke of the rim.

'82 300D -3" straight pipe, ALDA deleted, 3in1 glowshift gauge, HX30, egr-less manifold, A/W intercooler Big Grin
'14 Ram 6.7l cummins -G56 handshaker, wishing it was deleted         
MFSuper90
01-01-2017, 11:53 PM #4

Welcome to the forum.
I like the murdered look, it looks slick. The wheels are a little big for my taste, but I love that style of spoke of the rim.

'82 300D -3" straight pipe, ALDA deleted, 3in1 glowshift gauge, HX30, egr-less manifold, A/W intercooler Big Grin
'14 Ram 6.7l cummins -G56 handshaker, wishing it was deleted         

Hario'
C300TD Wagon (W202)

01-19-2017, 06:54 PM #5
Are they Range Rover wheels?

Installed:

OM606/722.6, big IC, W220 brakes.
Planned:
DIY manifold, compound, 722.6 controller, built IP.
[i]Less rust.. 
[/i]
Hario'
01-19-2017, 06:54 PM #5

Are they Range Rover wheels?

Installed:

OM606/722.6, big IC, W220 brakes.
Planned:
DIY manifold, compound, 722.6 controller, built IP.
[i]Less rust.. 
[/i]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average