STD Tuning Engine weird sound om605

weird sound om605

weird sound om605

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Antonio
TA 0301

05-08-2017, 02:50 AM #1
605 with 6mm m pump, when engine is on idle i runs okay, when i rev it slow its okay but when i rev it fast i hear like a clunk sound... a few days ago it ran okay, small chunk of toilette paper that was blocking dirt when the intake was off is sucked in when engine is working... any thoughts?

i think that the intake valves are okay, they close and open all the way, no smoke going from intake back
head must go of?

PS: dont work late nights tired...
Antonio
05-08-2017, 02:50 AM #1

605 with 6mm m pump, when engine is on idle i runs okay, when i rev it slow its okay but when i rev it fast i hear like a clunk sound... a few days ago it ran okay, small chunk of toilette paper that was blocking dirt when the intake was off is sucked in when engine is working... any thoughts?

i think that the intake valves are okay, they close and open all the way, no smoke going from intake back
head must go of?

PS: dont work late nights tired...

AlanMcR
mind - blown

05-08-2017, 12:15 PM #2
Perhaps snapping the throttle open moves the engine block enough to hit something on the body (brake booster, etc)?
AlanMcR
05-08-2017, 12:15 PM #2

Perhaps snapping the throttle open moves the engine block enough to hit something on the body (brake booster, etc)?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average