STD Tuning Engine Hi, I have a new project, I need your opinions

Hi, I have a new project, I need your opinions

Hi, I have a new project, I need your opinions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

06-05-2017, 12:49 PM #1
Hello people

Sorry for the inconvenience but I resort to the forum to give me an idea of ​​putting together my panzer project.

I made the e290td direct injection engine a while ago and I did not like it as much as I would have it.
That engine in low rpm goes well but in high rpm I did not get to its maximum I left sad a lot of smoke low speed the previous 2.5td om602 I think it yielded more speed.

Now I tell you what parts I have and what idea I came up with but I would wish some help if it can be done.

I have in my possession a motor 290td almost complete at the expense of the injector pump,
In addition to a complete engine of 2.5td om602 the turbocharger version with t-25,
Among other parts a turbo k03 and injectors aaz de vw.

With all this I feel like making a hybride motor that of a good torque in low rpm and with injection without so much black smoke that if I can not pass the annual control of the car.
I've heard that aaz injectors are very good and they make the engine warm up less and consume less and yield a few extras hp than with the original mercedes injectors.
I do not have an intercooler so I'm a bit afraid not to go through with the invention.

Thanks for advice I have time and very keen to be able to achieve this project.

Greetings bans21
bans21
06-05-2017, 12:49 PM #1

Hello people

Sorry for the inconvenience but I resort to the forum to give me an idea of ​​putting together my panzer project.

I made the e290td direct injection engine a while ago and I did not like it as much as I would have it.
That engine in low rpm goes well but in high rpm I did not get to its maximum I left sad a lot of smoke low speed the previous 2.5td om602 I think it yielded more speed.

Now I tell you what parts I have and what idea I came up with but I would wish some help if it can be done.

I have in my possession a motor 290td almost complete at the expense of the injector pump,
In addition to a complete engine of 2.5td om602 the turbocharger version with t-25,
Among other parts a turbo k03 and injectors aaz de vw.

With all this I feel like making a hybride motor that of a good torque in low rpm and with injection without so much black smoke that if I can not pass the annual control of the car.
I've heard that aaz injectors are very good and they make the engine warm up less and consume less and yield a few extras hp than with the original mercedes injectors.
I do not have an intercooler so I'm a bit afraid not to go through with the invention.

Thanks for advice I have time and very keen to be able to achieve this project.

Greetings bans21

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average