STD Other Third party vendor recommendations. LF: Tuner for OM612 or OM647

LF: Tuner for OM612 or OM647

LF: Tuner for OM612 or OM647

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NiTeC
Naturally-aspirated

02-11-2018, 12:39 PM #1
Folks,

doing quite a bit of performance work on a few Sprinters and need a tuner - having a hard time finding the right person in NA...my tuner is taking forever to push out the files so I need somebody else

I need somebody that can work with MPPS files, delete/disable EGR and reprogram the turbo from VNT to WG...down the road I would like to swap the 270cdi engine into an E-series with euro harness and ECU so that will likely need another file with adjusted tuning...

Any reccommendations?
NiTeC
02-11-2018, 12:39 PM #1

Folks,

doing quite a bit of performance work on a few Sprinters and need a tuner - having a hard time finding the right person in NA...my tuner is taking forever to push out the files so I need somebody else

I need somebody that can work with MPPS files, delete/disable EGR and reprogram the turbo from VNT to WG...down the road I would like to swap the 270cdi engine into an E-series with euro harness and ECU so that will likely need another file with adjusted tuning...

Any reccommendations?

NiTeC
Naturally-aspirated

09-17-2018, 09:51 AM #2
up...

I've got the OM612 upgraded to the CP3 pump with higher pressure...engine's up and running but in limp mode - shuts off as soon as I plug the fuel pressure sensor back in which was expected...I really need a tuner to make some changes to this file so I can push forward with my project...
NiTeC
09-17-2018, 09:51 AM #2

up...

I've got the OM612 upgraded to the CP3 pump with higher pressure...engine's up and running but in limp mode - shuts off as soon as I plug the fuel pressure sensor back in which was expected...I really need a tuner to make some changes to this file so I can push forward with my project...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average