STD Other Open Dieselmeken retired? (heard through grapevine)

Dieselmeken retired? (heard through grapevine)

Dieselmeken retired? (heard through grapevine)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JoeB
TA 0301

06-28-2019, 09:05 AM #1
I heard the other day through the grapevine at work that Goran has entered into retirement, and the young lad with the red 124 (cannot remember his name - mental block... Erik? ) is taking over the reins...
Mixed emotions about this, because I loved watching the youtube channel and always the crazy shit going on.  twin schwitzed sisters build dyno run was a favourite.

Goran, if it's true, congratulations on your retirement. Well earned. Best of luck in your new endeavours.
I hope we can still order superpumps and nozzles etc down here to canberra in the future.
JoeB
06-28-2019, 09:05 AM #1

I heard the other day through the grapevine at work that Goran has entered into retirement, and the young lad with the red 124 (cannot remember his name - mental block... Erik? ) is taking over the reins...
Mixed emotions about this, because I loved watching the youtube channel and always the crazy shit going on.  twin schwitzed sisters build dyno run was a favourite.

Goran, if it's true, congratulations on your retirement. Well earned. Best of luck in your new endeavours.
I hope we can still order superpumps and nozzles etc down here to canberra in the future.

baldur
Fast

06-28-2019, 11:50 AM #2
This is correct. Göran has sold the company and Erik is now the main man.
Göran is still working at Dieselmeken part time as far as I know.
Erik is well on top of things and I have no worries about the future of the company. I would even expect new and exciting developments in the coming years.

Baldur Gislason

baldur
06-28-2019, 11:50 AM #2

This is correct. Göran has sold the company and Erik is now the main man.
Göran is still working at Dieselmeken part time as far as I know.
Erik is well on top of things and I have no worries about the future of the company. I would even expect new and exciting developments in the coming years.

Baldur Gislason

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average