STD Tuning Engine The Kangaroos Team Exhaust Manifold - OM606

The Kangaroos Team Exhaust Manifold - OM606

The Kangaroos Team Exhaust Manifold - OM606

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RhinoJr
Naturally-aspirated

03-29-2021, 06:21 PM #1
Hey, does anyone have any practical experience with The Kangaroos Team exhaust manifold for the OM606?  I've seen pictures, but have heard no firsthand feedback from anyone who has run one.  Price point seems good.  Seems like a great way to get a twin scroll manifold and a T3 flange.  I'm curious about fitment and quality.  Thoughts anyone?  Thanks.
RhinoJr
03-29-2021, 06:21 PM #1

Hey, does anyone have any practical experience with The Kangaroos Team exhaust manifold for the OM606?  I've seen pictures, but have heard no firsthand feedback from anyone who has run one.  Price point seems good.  Seems like a great way to get a twin scroll manifold and a T3 flange.  I'm curious about fitment and quality.  Thoughts anyone?  Thanks.

Simon B
K26-2

03-29-2021, 06:54 PM #2
I've got one, it's not fitted yet as I need to remake my down-pipe when I do.

The quality and fit is good, the only thing I dont like is the blanking plate for the waste-gate and it's gasket is a bit half assed.
Simon B
03-29-2021, 06:54 PM #2

I've got one, it's not fitted yet as I need to remake my down-pipe when I do.

The quality and fit is good, the only thing I dont like is the blanking plate for the waste-gate and it's gasket is a bit half assed.

RhinoJr
Naturally-aspirated

03-30-2021, 05:54 PM #3
Cool!  Thanks for the note.  Let me know how it goes when it's up and running.  If the plate and gasket is the only issue, then no worries.  I can make replacements for that easily.
RhinoJr
03-30-2021, 05:54 PM #3

Cool!  Thanks for the note.  Let me know how it goes when it's up and running.  If the plate and gasket is the only issue, then no worries.  I can make replacements for that easily.

Simon B
K26-2

03-30-2021, 07:11 PM #4
Yep that blanking plate is the only problem, but if your using a external wastegate it wont be an issue. When I trial fitted the manifold it all bolted up great, the fit was perfect.

I'll be fitting it in a few months time when the car comes off the road for a driveline upgrade, I'm RHD so the downpipe is not easy to do.
Simon B
03-30-2021, 07:11 PM #4

Yep that blanking plate is the only problem, but if your using a external wastegate it wont be an issue. When I trial fitted the manifold it all bolted up great, the fit was perfect.

I'll be fitting it in a few months time when the car comes off the road for a driveline upgrade, I'm RHD so the downpipe is not easy to do.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average