STD Other Projects OM605 reasonable tuning

OM605 reasonable tuning

OM605 reasonable tuning

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Agos
Naturally-aspirated

10-15-2023, 02:42 PM #1
Hello, I would like to consult with you regarding the modification of the OM605 engine. I don't want some extreme performance from adjusting to approx. 260 HP.
I welcomed rather reliable, power from low revs, little smoke. i got lost among so many posts. Therefore, I welcome people's opinions on the elements for the mechanical pump, turbo, and all necessary modifications. The engine will be installed in the Jeep Cherokee XJ. I have om605 110kw, mechanical pump om602 stock elements, stock turbo. It drove well in the w202. The XJ wants more power.
I will also be grateful for any advice regarding the construction itself, the car has an ax15 manual transmission. Thank you very much

This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 02:46 PM by Agos.
Agos
10-15-2023, 02:42 PM #1

Hello, I would like to consult with you regarding the modification of the OM605 engine. I don't want some extreme performance from adjusting to approx. 260 HP.
I welcomed rather reliable, power from low revs, little smoke. i got lost among so many posts. Therefore, I welcome people's opinions on the elements for the mechanical pump, turbo, and all necessary modifications. The engine will be installed in the Jeep Cherokee XJ. I have om605 110kw, mechanical pump om602 stock elements, stock turbo. It drove well in the w202. The XJ wants more power.
I will also be grateful for any advice regarding the construction itself, the car has an ax15 manual transmission. Thank you very much

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average