STD Tuning Engine Turbo selection and settings

Turbo selection and settings

Turbo selection and settings

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Agos
Naturally-aspirated

08-24-2024, 01:13 PM #1
Hello, there is a lot described about turbos, but rarely is the "recipe" for a suitable set described to the end. Hello, there is a lot described about turbos, but rarely is the "recipe" for a suitable set described to the end. I have an om605 td engine that is installed in the jeep xj. I have an om605 td engine that is installed in the jeep xj. I'm looking for the most suitable turbo for my needs. I'm looking for the most suitable turbo for my needs. This is a power of 220-300hp, ideally an earlier onset. This is a power of 220-300hp, ideally an earlier onset. If possible, choose a turbo where the settings and use are verified so that I don't have to deal with egt etc... If possible, choose a turbo where the settings and use are verified so that I don't have to deal with egt etc... For now, the choice falls on HE221 , or vnt turbo with bmw330d with kangaroos leads . For now, the choice falls on HE221 , or vnt turbo with bmw330d with kangaroos leads . Does anyone have experience with this setup? Does anyone have experience with this setup? The pump will be mechanical 7.5mm dieselmeken . The pump will be mechanical 7.5mm dieselmeken . The favorite is the he221 that I have available.

I also want to ask, the OM60x engine has cooling (outlet to the radiator) made in such a way that the water must still circulate (cars where the radiator is always on and the temperature is changed by the air flap) ? Or does the supply close (cars on which the water supply to the radiator is closed by a valve)? Thank you for the advice
Agos
08-24-2024, 01:13 PM #1

Hello, there is a lot described about turbos, but rarely is the "recipe" for a suitable set described to the end. Hello, there is a lot described about turbos, but rarely is the "recipe" for a suitable set described to the end. I have an om605 td engine that is installed in the jeep xj. I have an om605 td engine that is installed in the jeep xj. I'm looking for the most suitable turbo for my needs. I'm looking for the most suitable turbo for my needs. This is a power of 220-300hp, ideally an earlier onset. This is a power of 220-300hp, ideally an earlier onset. If possible, choose a turbo where the settings and use are verified so that I don't have to deal with egt etc... If possible, choose a turbo where the settings and use are verified so that I don't have to deal with egt etc... For now, the choice falls on HE221 , or vnt turbo with bmw330d with kangaroos leads . For now, the choice falls on HE221 , or vnt turbo with bmw330d with kangaroos leads . Does anyone have experience with this setup? Does anyone have experience with this setup? The pump will be mechanical 7.5mm dieselmeken . The pump will be mechanical 7.5mm dieselmeken . The favorite is the he221 that I have available.

I also want to ask, the OM60x engine has cooling (outlet to the radiator) made in such a way that the water must still circulate (cars where the radiator is always on and the temperature is changed by the air flap) ? Or does the supply close (cars on which the water supply to the radiator is closed by a valve)? Thank you for the advice

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average